Kanye West goes on Twitter rant after 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' spoof, Kimmel responds
Someone sure can't take a joke. After Jimmy Kimmel had a little fun with a Kanye West interview that was done for BBC Radio 1, having little kids reenact it for "Jimmy Kimmel Live," the rapper sent a string of tweets at the late night host, proving that he doesn't really just doesn't get the joke.
What follows is a list of Kanye's tweets at Jimmy and yes, the capital letters come from him:
- JIMMY KIMMEL IS OUT OF LINE TO TRY AND SPOOF IN ANY WAY THE FIRST PIECE OF HONEST MEDIA IN YEARS
- JIMMY KIMMEL, I DON'T TAKE IT AS A JOKE ... YOU DON'T HAVE SCUM BAGS HOPPING OVER FENCES TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR DAUGHTER
- JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES ... OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD P**** IN YOUR LIFE.
- YOU CAN'T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY ... IS THAT FUNNY? OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???
- SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU F***ING BEN AFFLECK ... #NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK #ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL!!!!
- I LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW ME, I WENT TO YOUR FAMILY'S WEDDING
- WHO YOU MADE IT CLEAR TO ME WASN'T YOUR FAMILY WHEN I WAS ON THEN PHONE WITH YOU 5 MINUTES AGO, YOU MANIPULATIVE MEDIA MUTHERF***ER.
- SARAH SILVERMAN IS A THOUSAND TIMES FUNNIER THAN YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!!!
The best part of the entire rant is "#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK." At least the future Batman dodged a bullet there. Kimmel definitely saw the tweets, because he went through and replied to a few of them, even asking Kanye to include his Twitter name so he could gain some followers. He also jokingly threatened to unfollow Kanye if the hurtful comments continued.
Then Jimmy went on the air for Thursday's episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live," where he detailed his phone call with Kanye. Jimmy says the rapper told him to publicly apologize for the bit. Good luck on that, Kanye.
"He told me on the phone, and I swear to God this is true, 'I am the most powerful voice in media. I am PAC," Kimmel shares with the audience. "He said 'I am PAC' a few times to me. I guess he means Tupac."
The best part about all of this, according to Kimmel? "Finally, I'm in a rap feud," he jokes.
Photo/Video credit: Getty Images/YouTube
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd