Golden Globes: Co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler debut a second promo
It's rapidly becoming clear that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are going to be the big highlight of the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Based on the promos NBC has released to promote the event, no one else has a chance of matching them. A second promo featuring the two funny ladies only makes this clearer.
Probably filmed at the same time as the first Golden Globes promo -- unless Poehler and Fey keep those shiny gold dresses handy at all times -- this new video shows the women answering questions from an invisible interviewer.
Their answers are about as wonderful as you would expect from the stars of "30 Rock" and "Parks and Recreation." Some of the best:
- Fey: "It's kind of a very sloppy, loud party. And that seemed like our kind of thing."
- Poehler: "The beautiful people of film rub shoulders with the horrible, disgusting people of television. That's always nice to see."
- Fey: "I personally would like to win Best Picture. Just me, like as a person, winning Best Picture, I think, would be unprecedented."
- Fey: "I hate everyone."
- Poehler: "I haven't been keeping up with pop culture this year. Is it 'Avatar'?"
- Poehler: "And the winner for Best Actor in a Drama is..." Both: "Daniel Day-Lewis for 'Avatar'!"
The 70th Golden Globe Awards show airs on Sunday, Jan. 13 on NBC.
Photo/Video credit: NBC
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd