'Supernatural' video: Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki on Charlie's return and 'The Wizard of Oz'
"Supernatural" is going to Oz for the next episode, "Slumber Party."
How does a "Wizard of Oz" episode like this work? The show's stars, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, gave us a preview in an interview from the show's set. In it, they talk about the return of Charlie, the Winchesters' reaction to an odd tale and even which character is going to find Dorothy kind of hot.
While the actors tell all of the stories better, here are some highlights:
- "It's kind of like how the show started, tying in urban legends ..." - Jared Padalecki
- Dorothy and the witch have both been trapped in the Men of Letters bunker for years.
- The boys need a computer nerd, Charlie (Felicia Day), to help solve the problem for some reason.
- "I think Charlie probably has the most memorable reaction ..." to Dorothy's arrival.
- "Dean tries to battle with the fact that there's an actual Wizard of Oz and an actual Dorothy." - Jensen Ackles
- Sam and Dorothy split off from the others to some extent. This will give a look at his internal struggles these days.
"Supernatural" airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Photo/Video credit: The CW, Zap2it
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd