'Psych' Slumber Party: Gear up for Season 7 with cast skits, prize giveaways and more
"Psych" is throwing a slumber party for all the Psych-Os out there and now USA has revealed all the great extra content fans can enjoy in addition to the fan-voted seven episodes airing Friday, Feb. 15 beginning at midnight ET and going until 6 a.m. ET Saturday morning on USA.
To help kick things off, above is Zap2it's exclusive sneak peek clip of one of the slumber party skits -- Shawn and Gus are busy preparing slumber party snacks. Mmmm.
During the marathon, cast members James Roday, Dule Hill, Maggie Lawson and Tim Omundson will be putting on slumber party skits like the one above, while fans can participate in an on-air Twitter ticket, second screen trivia and prize giveaways. All the slumber party activity is available at PSYCHVille, located at PSYCH.usanetwork.com. Details below.
- On-Air Social Ticker: The cast and fans will tweet using #PsychSlumberParty to share favorite "Psych" moments, which will be highlighted on air all night long.
- Live Tour-to-Air: Fans who record and upload Touts (15-second videos) using #PsychSlumberParty could see their messages on air. USA will be selecting Touts during each episode.
- Pre-Party Prize-a-thon: From 10 p.m. ET/PT to midnight on Friday, Feb. 15, USA will get the fans revved up by giving away 120 prizes in 120 minutes.
- Pineapple Code Word Hunt: Pineapple code words will appear on air each hour that will enable fans to unlock the online entry point to win a trip to the set of "Psych."
- Cast Prank Calls: James Roday and Dule Hill will be prank calling fans before and during the slumber party.
- GetGlue Fan Stickers: Users who check in on GetGlue will earn limited edition "Psych" slumber party stickers featuring seven original caricatures by super fan Derek Wehrwein.
Are you getting excited, Psych-Os? Which episodes do you hope make it into the marathon? We voted for "Dual Spires" and "Last Night Gus," among others.
Photo/Video credit: USA
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd