'Nikita' interview: Devon Sawa shares spoilers on what's coming up for Owen
Now that he is a regular cast member on "Nikita," we have been seeing a lot more of Devon Sawa. This is a good thing. The actor who plays the hardcore Owen on the show is a great addition. And he is a great source of information about that character. Watch this video interview with Sawa if you want to know all about Owen.
WARNING: This interview contains several spoilers about what's coming in "Nikita" Season 3. Watch at your own peril.
What are the important things that we learn from Devon Sawa:
- Don't expect too much romance between Owen and Nikita (Maggie Q). "He loves her in a very respectful way," Sawa says.
- Still, don't expect the tension between Owen and Michael (Shane West) to dissipate soon. They have a lot of things to be rivals about, even without the love connection.
- Owen has a mission coming up with Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca). Sawa is looking forward to this.
- "Birkhoff is by far my favorite character." -- We can only hope that Owen and Birkhoff can get together in upcoming episodes.
- "I meet Sean for the first time," Sawa shares. "Typical guys when we meet each other, like 'What's up, man?'"
- We will find out what is going on with Owen. It will involve Amanda.
- "Ari does release a little bit..." There will be some reveals on Owen in the upcoming episodes of the season.
"Nikita" airs Fridays at 8pm on The CW.
Photo/Video credit: The CW
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd