'Revenge' video: Will Emily get back together with Daniel in 'Power'?
Could two former lovebirds be getting back together on "Revenge"?
Based on the events seen in a preview video for the first winter episode of the show, "Power," the answer is a definite maybe. If you believe what you see, it looks like Emily (Emily VanCamp) and Aiden (Barry Sloane) are about to break up. That leaves an opening for ex-fiance Daniel (Joshua Bowman) to sneak back into Emily's life.
But can we believe anything that Emily does?
It's not likely, but that does bring up the question of why Emily needs to even pretend to get back together with Daniel at all. While the girl may still have feelings for her Grayson ex, she hasn't indicated any interest in resuming their affair. It was, after all, only part of her plot against the family.
What does the video from "Power" tell us?
- Daniel is still in charge of Conrad's (Henry Czerny) company.
- Conrad, meanwhile, is pretty confident that he will be getting that company back any day now.
- Did Daniel know that Emily and Aiden were eating nearby before their rather noisy fight erupted? Does it matter?
- Ah, so Aiden is assuming the role of the boyfriend who is now jealous of the girl's ex... Will he be able to remain friends with Daniel while playing this card?
- Considering Emily's "cat that ate the canary" smile as she walks away, this is definitely all according to her plans.
What plans are those? It's hard to say, although they may -- shockingly -- be formulated in conjunction with a plan of Victoria's (Madeleine Stowe)!
"Power" airs on Sunday, Jan. 6 at 9pm on ABC.
Photo/Video credit: ABC
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd