Z-Wind: 90210 Day
'Beverly Hills, 90210': 5 teen-y moments from the nineties
It's "90210 Day," which only occurs what? Once every century? Of course, we've given you lots of scoop today from The CW's "90210," but we have to give a nod to the show that started it all, "Beverly Hills, 90210."
Nothing compares to the retro-glamour fashion statements of the O.G. crew. More importantly, it came with its own scandals dealing with difficult issues such as drug use, teen pregnancy, STD's, racism, abortion -- the teen drama without a doubt went there and imprinted its name in teen TV history.
Let's look back at Zap2it's 5 teen-y moments from "BH 90210's" decade of epic-ness:
- Getting back: Justice is served
- Getting stoned: What did mommy tell you about doing drugs?
- Getting knocked up: Oh, that dreaded plus sign
- Getting some: When is a teenager not in heat?
- Getting dumped: Ouch, the familiar sting of rejection
How did "BH 90210" touch your teen-y parts?
Video credit: CBS
Zap2it Elite Sheet Must Reads from the Web's In-Crowd